Title and acronym of the programme: Sustainable and innovative construction for smart buildings – TIGR4Smart
Slovenian Smart Specialisation Strategy (S4) Field: Smart buildings and home with the wood chain
Value: EUR 9,184,425.00
Co-financing (EU and SLO participation): EUR 5,913,345.12 (64.38% of eligible costs of the project)
Lead partner: TRIMO, inženiring in proizvodnja montažnih objektov, d.d.
Other partners: COSYLAB, laboratorij za kontrolne sisteme d.d., Hidria Rotomatika d.o.o., industrija rotacijskih sistemov, INTRA LIGHTING Proizvodnja svetil, inženiring in oprema objektov d.o.o., JELOVICA HIŠE d.o.o., JUB kemična industrija d.o.o., Knauf podjetje za tehnično svetovanje in posredovanje pri prodaji, L-TEK elektronika d.o.o., M Sora d.d., NELA razvojni center d.o.o., REM d.o.o., the Biotechnical Faculty, the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, the Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, the Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute.
Implementation period: 1 September 2016 – 28 February 2019
Description of the Programme:
The objective of the programme is to develop products and technologies that enable establishing a healthy living and working environment by combining the research and development potential of companies and research organizations.
The technologies and products to be developed are classified into three groups of interconnected products:
- wooden building systems,
- smart controllers and components and intelligent building management,
- wall cladding/building envelope products,
The products will be integrated into the demonstration version of the TIGR4smart modular accommodation unit.
Results of the programme:
- 20 innovations and 3 patent applications,
- 20% increase in private investment in R&D,
- technical specifications for at least 4 technological solutions,
- new investments (10% of the programme value),
- 18 product prototypes and 1 demonstration version of an accommodation unit,
- 8 scientific articles or presentations at scientific conferences,
- 11 internal workshops among programme partners,
- 5 new project applications.